Cover art from Dennis Wilson’sPacific Ocean Blue, released in 1977 on Caribou.
It was the first solo album from a member of The Beach Boys, and it received substantial critical praise.
Wilson died six years later from drowning at Marina del Rey.
- nabiinteriordesign likes this
- veryordinaryperson likes this
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- kmb-a reblogged this from blueguitar
- kmb-a likes this
- blueguitar reblogged this from johnnysevenfive
- johnnysevenfive reblogged this from omnibus2012
- cowardiceandsandwiches reblogged this from omnibus2012
- startingrightnow likes this
- thebitchboys reblogged this from dennisfromthebeachboys
- dennisfromthebeachboys reblogged this from omnibus2012
- omnibus2012 posted this